Trinity Medical Center
117 Zaichar St /Ground floor/
/Konstantin Velichkov Metro Station/
BG-1309 Sofia, Bulgaria
No one should have spinal surgery unless they receive a second opinion from another independent spinal surgeon. An objective second opinion ensures that the originally reccomended spinal surgery is the right choice for you and the least invasive option available. A second opinion may save you time, money and invasive surgical procedures.
PREPARE A VISIT
Preparing for а doctor's appointment can help to facilitate a productive visit. Make a list of your symptoms for the doctor whom you seek medical advice. Describe the duration of symptoms (eg year, month, week), describe the nature of the symptoms (eg pain, numbness, weakness), location of symptoms in the body (if physical), severity, and how often they occur. It is important to note whether they are associated with a certain activity, specific injury, or time of day.
You may use the online questionnaires of our center:
WHAT TO BRING TO YOUR APPOINTMENT
‣ All your radiological studies on a CD or hard copy
‣ Electrodiagnostic reports
‣ A list of your allergies or sensitivities. Include medications, foods and other products.
‣ A complete list of the names and dosages of all the medications that you take
‣ A complete list of procedures and operations performed so far
‣ Prior medical records, discharge reports and consultations from other physicians